The Indian Army released a notice regarding the Agniveer selection program’s openings on January 2, 2024. Young men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 21 are invited to apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024.
|Indian Air force
|No. of Vacancy
The selected candidate, Agniveer Vayu, will join the Indian Air Force and serve for four years. Agniveer Vayu’s in-hand pay in the first year of work will be Rs 21,000, with increases every year. When they leave the job after four years, they will also receive a “Seva Nidhi” package worth Rs. 10,04,000 in addition to their pay.
Also read Gujarat Board Time Table Exam 2024
Air Force Agniveer Notification 2024
Registrations for the Indian Air Force Recruitment will only be accepted online as of January 17, 2024. Upon submission of the application forms, each candidate who has registered will be qualified to take the test.
For comprehensive information on the numerous opportunities available to annexers in the Indian Air Force, prospective applicants should review the attached PDF document available on the official website.
Also read SWASTHYA SUDHA AAYUREVDA E BOOK PDF.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2024
There are several positions that will be filled through Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024. The pots have names like Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms, Agniveer (Technical, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) in All Arms, Agniveer (Technical) in All Arms, etc.
Although the precise number of positions is still unknown, 3500 are expected to be available. It is advised that applicants stay in touch with the representative to receive updates regarding the total number of positions for 2024.
Air Force Agniveer Eligibility
- A minimum of 50% of the points awarded to candidates in the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent test had to come from mathematics, physics, and English, with 50% of the points coming from English.
- successfully completed a three-year engineering diploma program, earning 50% of the points that could be earned overall and 50% in English.
- completed a two-year math and physics vocational program with half of the total points awarded going toward English, or intermediate/matriculation in the absence of English as a required language.
Also read सोने-चांदी की कीमतों में फिर गिरावट
Non Science Subject:
- 10+2 Intermediate with at least 50% aggregate and 50% English marks.
- A two-year vocational program with a minimum of 50% aggregate and 50% English marks.
Also read Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana 2024
- Only Indian citizens who are single men and women are eligible to apply for Air Force Recruitment 2024.
- Candidates can apply for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu program if they are between the ages of 17.5 and 21.
Also read BMC Recruitment 2024 Various post (ojas)
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Apply Online
- First Open https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/ to see the Air Force Agniveer’s official webpage.
- Tap on the “Vayu Intake 1/2025” Air Force Agniveer Application Form on the site’s home page.
- Insert your username, email address, and password to log in, then begin filling out the application form with all of the required data.
- Forward the application form together with the necessary documentation.
- For upcoming reference purposes, print off the application form.
In order to be considered for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu recruiting, candidates need to be aware of the application fee. The required payment for the candidate is INR 550, and credit and debit cards can be made online.
Air Force Agniveer Selection Process
The Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2024 selection procedure will consist of the following six steps:
- Written Exam
- Central Airmen Selection Board
- Verification of Documents
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Adaptability Tests I and II
- Medical Evaluation