fastag kyc: Do fastag kyc of your vehicle at home before February 29, 2024। fsag kyc: NHAI, National Highway Authority of India, is now implementing the One Vehicle One Fastag policy.
This means that from now on, only one fastag will be used by a single vehicle। The highway authority has extended the deadline for updating KYC to February 29, 2024। By this date, every vehicle holder will have to pay additional fees at every toll booth if they don’t have an online kyc।
Also read RRB ALP Recruitment 2024
We are aware that all vehicle drivers have FAST for this FASTag, so it is required to update KYC। The deadline for updating FASTED KYC has been extended to February 29। That means if KYC is not updated by February 29, FASTag will be deactivated। You are rated A of Fasteg, and if you want to do online at home, you need to consider the following points।
KYC in FASTag must be updated।
Fast Egg’s KYC submission is extended to February 29, 2024।
If a vehicle has more than one fast track registered, KYC must be updated।
Additionally, it is stated that updates are required even when multiple vehicles are registered on the same speed।
यदि एक FASTag पर केवल एक ही कार है, तो कोई अपडेट नहीं होगा।
If you haven’t updated your FAST KYC yet, don’t worry; today, we will teach you the entire updating process called FASTED in a few easy steps। The following list includes the documents that are required to update fast track, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to update one online quickly।
Documents required to update fastrack kyc
- Election card
- aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- RC Book
- Passport size photograph
How to do fastag online kyc understand the process.
- To update KYC online, first collect the above documents।
- Next, use your phone or computer to visit https://fastag.ihmcl.com/ website।
- You will see a page that opens. You will need to click on My Profile from the dashboard।
- Here, you can check if your kyc has been updated।
- A page will open where you need to upload proof of your ID and address, as well as fill out all other details।
- You must upload a passport size photo here too।
- Your process is said to be completed once you have followed the steps above।
- Submit and refresh after that, you will be able to view your KYC status from here।
- To verify whether your KYC has been updated, log in and select the My Profile option and click on Status।
airtel fastag kyc process.
- If you are using Fastek, an Airtel payment bank, you must update your KYC as shown below।
- Visit Airtel’s official website first।
- Next, enter your FAST registered mobile number to log in।
- You can update your Fastak details here by clicking on the above-mentioned payment bank option and then clicking on your profile।
Official website to update fastag online kyc : Click here.
How to do Fast KYC Guide Video : Click Here
What is the last date for Fasteg e KYC?
- 29 February 2024
What is the official website for Fasttrack KYC?